Posted by PHIL O'SULLIVAN PTY LTD | News |
O'Sullivan's Garage founded by Eugene & Ellen O'Sullivan in 1926. Now in its 90th year of continued operation.
After Eugene's retirement in 1962, was managed by his son Phil till 2005 and now by his grandson Phillip.
Full motor vehicle repair service and during WW2, the garage was placed under "Manpower" to manufacture specific components for Defence contracts. The original 1890's lathe is still in situ.
Share this page